Thank You for Applying!
Please carefully read the following application requirements:
- IMPORTANT: Beginning with the 2023 Festival 914PopUps, LLC will coordinate and manage the arts festival in collaboration with WPOAF. All initial contacts and inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quality: WPOAF and 914PopUps seeks artists who create and sell high-quality, originally-crafted work. The work presented for sale must be the artist’s own work. Wearable Art and Crafts must be the artist’s original design and individually made. NO RESALE OR BUY-SELL ITEMS ARE PERMITTED. The committee reserves the right to exclude from future shows any exhibitors whose work does not meet the criteria and/or was not as represented in the images submitted.
- Application: Upon confirmation from 914PopUps, complete the application on this page. Artists who are new to WPOAF should submit three (3) images of work and one (1) of booth displaying a full range of artist’s current artwork. Images must be of recent work to be exhibited and sold. Applications and payment in full must be received by April 1st to secure a spot. Application may be made online with payment by PayPal.* The fee for a single 10’x 10′ booth space is $350; the fee for a double booth space is $500. WPOAF and 914PopUps have a no cancellation policy. In the event an exception is made to the policy, a $75 application fee will be retained by WPOAF. Proof of $1,000,000 general liability insurance ($2,000,000 general aggregate) is required, certificates naming White Plains Outdoor Arts Festival, Inc., The City of White Plains, and 914PopUps LLC as additional insureds must be provided.
- Booth Space: Each artist will be assigned a booth space that is on grass and 10’ x 10’ with a minimum of 1’ on each side and at the back. Every effort will be made to assign the same space to returning artists unless a change is requested. The WPOAF committee will assign all spaces according to category, layout, and traffic flow.
- Booth: Artwork displayed at the show, must be representative of the work submitted with the application. Artists are responsible for his/her own tent, including set up, display, weights for safety, and break down of their display. Be prepared for all types of weather conditions: hot or cold, rain or shine and wind. Dismantling of displays may only begin at 5:30 p.m. unless weather is deemed unsafe by the WPOAF Committee.
Application Deadline – APRIL 1st
Spaces may become available after the deadline, but inclusion in promotional materials is not guaranteed to late applicants. Please email email@example.com for availability. White Plains Outdoor Arts Festival
*Paper applications and/or payment by check (made out to White Plains Outdoor Arts Festival), can be mailed to:
333 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY 10605
OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Artist Application